Power, speed, and wireless operation are all benefits of this AD360II-C WITSTRO TTL Portable Flash Kit from Godox, which here includes a Power Pack so that you have all the essential equipment needed to go out and start shooting. This setup provides you with a powerful bare-bulb lighting system that can output approximately 450 full-power flashes before needing to be recharged.
Power in a portable package is the key advantage provided by the AD360II-C WITSTRO TTL Flash from Godox. Combine this with a bare-bulb design that is capable of outputting 360Ws and you will be able to easily create a beautiful 360° light source that takes very well to modifiers.
Another benefit of this unit is the built-in 2.4GHz X radio system that enables reliable wireless operation and control in addition to optical master/slave functionality with complete compatibility with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II.
The AD360II-C is able to function much like a standard shoe-mounted flash, including the ability to tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate a total of 270° for bounce flash techniques. It also has a rated guide number of 262′ at ISO 100 when using the included reflector. In order to provide this power with a recycle time of 0.05-4.5 seconds, the flash requires the use of the separately available PROPAC PB960 Lithium-Ion Flash Power Pack, which can provide enough energy for 450 full-power flashes. In addition to these capabilities, the E-TTL / E-TTL II support enables high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes. And, the flash has a Wireless Control Port along with PC and 3.5mm sync sockets.
– A bare-bulb design creates a 360° light source that is flattering and easy to use with many optional modifiers.
– The AD360II-C has an output of 360Ws, which equates to a rated guide number of 262′ at ISO 100 when using the included reflector.
– Built-in 2.4GHz X radio system allows it to be set as a slave and triggered from up to 100m away by a supported X series transmitter as well as be used as a master where it can trigger other flashes from up to 70m
away. This system supports both Canon and Nikon TTL systems, as an X series transmitter can trigger either a Canon-compatible or Nikon-compatible model with TTL communication, regardless of the model of transmitter used.
– Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, this flash is able to offer auto exposure and other advanced functions. This includes high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second and both 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
– The flash head can tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate 270°.
– Manual power control is available from 1/1 to 1/128.
– The AD360II-C is able to function as an optical master or slave with full TTL functionality.
– Powered by the separately available PROPAC PB960 power pack, this flash offers a recycle time of just 0.05-4.5 seconds.
– A Wireless Control Port supports to use of the FT-16 system for wireless manual power control via a compatible trigger.
– Wired sync options include 3.5mm and PC ports.
– A micro-USB port is available for future firmware updates.
Characteristics Flash AD360II-C:
– Mount: Shoe
– Guide No.: 80 m ISO 100
– Exposure Control: E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual
– Vari-Power: 1/1 to 1/128
– Bounce Head: -15 to 90°
– Swivel Head: 270°
– Zoom Head: None
– Off-Camera Terminal: 3.5 mm, PC
– Recycle Time: Approximately 0.05 to 4.5 Seconds
– Flash Duration: 1/220 to 1/10000 sec
– Flash-Ready Indicator: Yes
– Compensation -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
– Slave Timing Modes:
– Wireless Operation
Distance: Up to 229.66′ / 70 m
Distance: Up to 328.08′ / 100 m
3)Method: Optical Pulse
Distance: Up to 9.84′ / 3 m
4)Method: Optical Pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21′ / 15 m
– Wireless Communication Channels: 32 Channels
– Wireless Groups: 3 Groups
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 75.0 x 95.0 x 220.0 mm
– Weight: 800 g without flash tube and reflector