The QS800II Flash Head from Godox has guide number of 90m at 100 ISO and a 5600K daylight-balanced flash source with sophisticated core.
The head features 0.3-1.5 sec. recycling with flash durations as short as 1/2000 sec. Power is variable from 1/32 to full power, adjustable in 50 steps, while the 150W modeling light has a Proportional mode to aid in light placement and a Percentage mode that adjusts brightness from 5 to 100%.
Settings are accessed via rear panel push buttons and displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen. Triggering options include sync cord, test button, and slave triggering.
The QS800II has a built-in 32-channel X1 radio system, making wireless function control possible with separate purchase of the X1 transmitter. The head also has an anti-pre-flash function that makes it easy to work with point-and-shoot and other cameras that employ pre-flash.
The QS800II weighs in at 3,9kg, making it easy to assemble a kit with 2 or more heads without having to lug a heavy case around. The QS800II has a Bowens front accessory mount allowing it to use Godox modifiers as well as accessories from the many manufacturers that use this system. The head has a tilting stand mount and runs on 100 to 120 VAC mains power.
– Maximum Power: 800 Ws
– Power Control: 6 Stops in 1/10-Stop Increments
– Guide Number: 90 m at ISO100
– Flash Duration: 1/2000 to 1/800 Sec
– Recycle Time: 0.3 to 1.5 Sec
– Color Temperature: 5600K ± 200K
– Reflector: Changeable
– Accessory Fitting Type: Bowens S Type
– Type Modeling Light: Tungsten
– Wattage Modeling Light: 150 W
– Wireless Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz
– Wireless Channels / Groups: 32 / 16
– AC Input Voltage: 100to120 VAC, 60 Hz
– Fuse: 8A
– Fan Cooled: No
– Dimensions: H: 26.0 x W: 14.0 x L: 51,1 cm, Including Cap and Handle
– Weight: 3,9 kg