The X2-N is the new Godox professional trigger for Nikon and is used both as a TTL and manual trigger, with a large display for quick control of all flash functions.
It can be used with Godox branded X system flashes and receivers.
– Nikon AF TTL II
– Full automatic and manual control
– 2.4GHz transmission – stable and reliable long-range operation, both in the studio and outdoors
– 32 channels and 5 groups – quick set-up and multiple flash control
– Upgradeable firmware (important for new settings and compatibility for new products)
Technical information X2-N:
– Compatible with: Nikon TTL II
– Wireless mode: TTL, M
– High speed synchronization: Yes, up to 1 / 8000s
– Range> 100 m (in open field)
– 2.4 GHz frequency
– Channels / Groups: 32/5
– Power supply: 1.5V 2x Stilo AA batteries