The Saramonic HU9 Digital UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone with Integrated TX Transmitter provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package.
This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, electronic news gathering (ENG), – or anyone who needs mobile, dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The Saramonic UWMIC9 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package.
This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording. It works with the Saramonic wireless system.
– Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
– Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
– UHF frequency range: 514 MHz – 596 MHz
– 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
– Operates over 330′ (100m) in open areas. Or 200′ (60m) with obstacles
– Easy to read LCD displays
Transmitting Unit (x2):
The UWMIC9’s TX-9 compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
– Groups: A and B groups
– Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
– Output: 3.5mm mini jack
– Antenna: 1/4″ wire antenna
– Audio Output Level: -60 dBV
– Headphone Output Level: 30mW (16 ohm)
– Frequency Range: 514 MHz – 596 MHz
– Sensitivity: -95 dBm
– Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
– Voice Delay: 12 ms
– Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz
– Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
– Distortion: 0.5% or less
– Channels: 96 channels
– Spur Suppression: -60 dB
– Weight: 218.7g (w/out batteries)
– Battery: 2 AA size batteries
– Dimensions: 170.9 x 63.m x 30.0 mm