The SR-TM1 is perfect for several environments such as DSLR video productions, ENG, filmmaking, field recording, sound design and broadcast applications.
The Saramonic SR-TM1 is a directional shotgun microphone which features a cardioid polar pattern, built-in rechargeable battery. 150Hz low cut switch, +6dB high frequency boost, -10dB PAD and power button.
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery Provides up to 150-hours of run-time per charge; +48V Phantom may also be used
- 150 Hz High-Pass Filter Reduces unwanted low frequnecy noise from HVAC Systems, Traffic, etc
- -10 dB PAD Attenuates the microphone input to allow for the recording of loud sounds without clipping
- +6 dB High Frequency Boost Restores some of the high frequency content that is often lost when using a windscreen and improves the intelligibility of recorded speech
- Includes SR-TM1 Microphone Capsule, Micro USB Charging Cable, Mic Mount (for Camera or Tripod), XLR Cable, Foam Windshield, User Manual, & 1 Year Saramonic Warranty