The Saramonic UWMIC9 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package.
This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording. The system includes a camera-mountable, wireless receiver, wireless body-pack transmitter and clip-on lavalier mic.
– Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
– Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
– UHF frequency range: 514 MHz – 596 MHz
– 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
– Operates over 330′ (100m) in open areas. Or 200′ (60m) with obstacles
– Easy to read LCD display
The UWMIC9’s RX-9 receiving unit is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring or the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output.
Transmitting Unit (x2):
The UWMIC9’s TX-9 compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
– Groups: A and B groups
– Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
– Output: 3.5mm mini jack
– Antenna: 1/4″ wire antenna
– Audio Output Level: -60 dBV
– Headphone Output Level: 30mW (16 ohm)
– Frequency Range: 514 MHz – 596 MHz
– Sensitivity: -95 dBm
– Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
– Voice Delay: 12 ms
– Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz
– Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
– Distortion: 0.5% or less
– Channels: 96 channels
– Spur Suppression: -60 dB
– Weight: 218.7g (w/out batteries)
– Battery: 2 AA size batteries
– Dimensions: 170.9 x 63.m x 30.0 mm