The Saramonic Vmic is a broadcast quality condenser microphone that provides professional audio for DSLR cameras and camcorders.
The Vmic allows you to adjust your level control (-10dB, 0dB, +20dB), high-pass filter(150 Hz), and high-frequency boost(+6dB) – giving you the flexibility to capture audio in a wide range of environments. The detachable 3.5mm cable connects the Vmic to the audio input of the camera, while the stereo headphone output allows you to monitor the incoming audio. The shock mount system provides isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.
– Type: Condenser Microphone (Unidirectional)
– Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
– Frequency Response: 35-20kHz
– Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1dB / 0dB+1V/Pa. 1kHz
– Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB or more
– Output Impedance: 200 Ohm or less
– Power: Two AA Batteries
– Plug: Mini-jack 3.5mm
– Mounting Options: Standard Camera Shoe or 1/4″ Thread
– Dimensions (L*H*D): 10 x 2.6 x 3.1″ x (255 x 66 x 80mm)
– Weight: 6.9 oz (196g)