The Saramonic VmicLink5 wireless microphone system utilizes the new 5.8GHz transmission technology to transfer high quality audio. One receiver can work with up to three transmitters simultaneously, which is very useful and flexible for audio recording in DSLR video, field recording, filmmaking, broadcast & TV, electric news gathering (ENG), on-the-spot interviews, sound design and more.
• The 5.8GHz provides high quality audio.
• Record audio up to 30 meters away with no obstacle.
• Automatic channel switch programme to avoid interference from multiple systems in the same environment.
• With three discrete channel groups.
• One receiver can work with up to three transmitters simultanously.
• Line & Mic inputs provide wide range of input options.
• Real-time headphone monitor jack.
• Detachable and flexible antenna can be rotated 360°accordingly for best sound.
• Rechargeable li-ion battery (included).
Portable Receiver VmicLink5-RX(*1)
The Saramonic VmicLink5-RX is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features an easyto- read LCD display and DigRF synchronization between transmitter and receiver. The selectable output mode allows you to choose the output signal to be mono or stereo.
Body-pack Transmitter VmicLink5-TX(*3)
The VmicLink5-TX is a compact transmitter that employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and lock-type Mic and Line input connectors.
Disponibile in 2/3 giorni - Availability 2/3 working days