The BCT-3002 Professional Video Tripod from Sirui is a 2-section support that can be extended to 150cm high, folds to 45cm, and supports payloads up to 25kg. The aluminum multi-tube legs are stable and designed to reduce vibrations. Furthermore, forged aircraft-grade aluminum alloy makes the mounting platform and leg mount assemblies durable and lightweight.
This tripod comes with a ground spreader for flat surfaces and a center spreader for rough, uneven terrain. Its dual metal spikes dig into the grass or dirt, while the slip-resistant rubber platform feet are suitable for wooden or stone surfaces. The rotary clamping leg locks are oversized and easy to use. They provide an even clamping force and are easy to grasp, even when wearing gloves.
For video heads with 100mm ball
– Built to handle the rigors of studio and field use
– Lightweight precision-built aluminum mounting platform and leg-mount assemblies with high-load capacity
– Multi-tube design provides increased stability and vibration reduction
– Oversized leg locks provide fast, easy adjustments
– Economical, high-performance aluminum alloy legs
– Includes adjustable ground and center spreader with dual stainless steel spikes and anti-slip rubber feet
– The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod’s foot spikes.
– 100mm Bowl Fitting
– 2 Section
– Load Capacity: 25 kg
– Head Attachment Fitting: 100 mm
– Maximum Height: 150 cm
– Minimum Height: 67 cm
– Diameter: 19mm
– Folded Length: 45 cm
– Weight: 4,8 kg
– Aluminum Construction
– Oversized Rotary Leg Locks
– Integrated Spiked Feet
– Removable Foot Pads
– Ground and Mid-Level Spreader Included