The Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Creator Package includes the WEEBILL LAB gimbal and dedicated accessories that allow for an optimal workflow with the gimbal. The WEEBILL LAB supports up to 3kg and features an innovative design that supports a mini tripod on top and bottom. In this way it provides an additional point of stability and an easy way to switch to underslung mode.
In addition to the accessories that come standard with the WEEBILL LAB, such as a mini tripod, the Master Package also includes a mini monopod, zoom/focus servo, two quick setup adapters, a phone holder, and a multifunctional camera belt in size large.
The monopod is designed to secure to a quick release receptacle on the camera belt and allow for more stable jib-style shots, with the weight of the gimbal taken off your hands and supported by the belt. Even without the belt the monopod can be used as a comfortable extension.
The zoom/focus motor is the Max version motor, which has enough torque to control zoom (whereas the Lite version is only strong enough for focus control). The WEEBILL LAB supports a single motor, and this one can be used interchangeably between the focus and zoom rings.
The Quick Setup Adapters let you attach the mini tripod and monopod to the gimbal by quick release functionality, instead of having to screw them in each time. And the phone holder will hold your smartphone on the side of the gimbal for monitoring. It supports up to 6.3″ phones and can be articulated forward and backward as well as folded up when not in use.
The Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras supports cameras weighing up to 3kg. It features a removable hand-held tripod which can be mounted on the battery bin as a grip,providing additional functionality, as opposed to crowding all the controls on the primary handgrip. The gimbal has a nominal runtime of ten hours and requires two 18650 batteries. It is built using aviation-grade motors. The WEEBILL LAB allows you to connect and control select cameras via an included cable, and supports wireless transmission of the camera’s video via Wi-Fi. Control over the gimbal and camera is by the ViaTouch Control System.
The gimbal features pan follow, full follow, locking mode,PhoneGo mode, Vortex mode,and POV mode. An included lens support is useful when working with long lenses, and an external follow focus motor (not included) for pulling focus on manual lenses. A downloadable app allows you to fine tune and control the gimbal wirelessly. The included removable tripod holds the gimbal upright while balancing and folds to become an extension to the main handle.
- Key Features
- – The WEEBILL LAB is a configurable gimbal platform that works well when held in either standard or underslung position
– It features both Arca-Swiss and Manfrotto compatible quick release plates
– It’s crafted latch design simplifies both balancing and setup
– The wireless image transmission system is compatible with mobile devices running iOS or Android
– The ViaTouch Control System enables using your phone screen to make gimbal movements and adjust camera settings, all while framing the shot
– Motion sensor control allows you to control the gimbal by simply moving your mobile device
– Time-lapse options include long exposure, panorama, and tracking time-lapse
– Number of Axes: 3-Axis (Roll, Horizontal, Vertical)
– Load Capacity: 3 kg
– Battery Type: 2 x 18650
– Battery Runtime: 10 Hours
– Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
Nel Kit Creator Package:
– Bundle Items
– WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras
– USB Type-C Cable
– Micro-USB Cable
– Camera Cable
– Lens Support
– Micro-USB to USB Type-C Converter
– TransMount Mini Monopod
– TransMount Max Servo Zoom/Focus Controller for Crane 3-Lab & WEEBILL LAB
– Large Lens Gear Ring and Small Lens Gear Ring
– USB Cable
– Support Bracket
– Mounting Rod
– 3 x Thumbscrew
– 2 x TransMount Quick Setup Adapter for Crane 3-Lab & WEEBILL LAB
– TransMount Phone Holder with Crown Gear for Crane 3-Lab & WEEBILL LAB
– TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt (Large)
– 1/4″-20 Mounting Platform